Professional Registration for TCAF 2019 is now closed.
Professional Registration for TCAF 2020 will open in early 2020. Details of 2019 registration below for reference only.
Hi there! Thanks for your interest in registering as a comics professional at TCAF 2019.
As a free event, people do not need to buy or register for a badge in order to experience TCAF, and so we generally discourage most folks from applying if they don’t need to. However, if you’re a comics professional, we’d love to know if you’re coming! This includes professional artists and authors, publishers, media, and more. This is so that we can let you know about panel or programming opportunities, provide extra info about show hours and opportunities, and to help keep track of the many cool comics folks attending TCAF who aren’t necessarily exhibiting there.
The criteria are pretty basic: Work primarily or significantly with the comics medium, in a clearly demonstrable way.
We do our best to get back to folks within 4 business days. If you do not hear from us in that time, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Professional Registration closes Friday April 26th, 2019.
- TCAF reserves the right to approve or deny all submissions.
- Badges will be picked up on the Saturday or Sunday of TCAF at the Registration Table. People participating in Friday events can do so without a badge.
- Each professional badge is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your TCAF professional badge, and any individuals conducting such behaviour will be disqualified from professional badges at future TCAF events.
- Occasionally some TCAF events do require pre-registration or have a small admission fee. You will still have to register or pay the admission fee, even if you have a Professional Badge.