TCAF 2021 Call for Programming
What do YOU want to see at #TCAF2021?
Every year, we offer over 100 hours of programming related to comics, graphic novels, manga, and more. Although this year’s festival will look a little different (totally virtual), we’ll still be including all of the regular programs you’ve come to know and love, including panels, lectures, readings, workshops, interviews, roundtables, and live drawings — and we’re open to new ideas, too!
While we work with authors and publishers to generate ideas for these programs, we’re also interested in suggestions from the larger comics industry and community. TCAF has multiple streams of programming, including:
• Readings, panel discussions, interviews, and other presentations
• Academic paper roundtables and presentations
• Libraries & Education programming
• Programming for kids and teens
• Word Balloon Academy (Skills Building for Creators)