CONTEST: Win Passes to see ‘Okko’s Inn’ at TAAFI this Saturday, Feb 15 @ 7:30pm! Enter by Friday Morning!
Torontonians (and those in Toronto on Saturday)! We’re partnering with TAAFI, The Toronto Animated Arts Festival International, for a special screening of the Japanese Animated Film OKKO’S INN on Saturday February 15th, 2020, at 7:30pm. Tickets are now available for this screening, but we’re giving away three pairs of tickets to the screening! Keep reading to find out how to win.
ABOUT OKKO’S INN:
After losing her parents in a car accident, Okko goes to live in the countryside with her grandmother, who runs a traditional Japanese inn built on top of an ancient spring said to have healing waters. While she goes about her chores and prepares to become the inn’s next caretaker, Okko discovers there are spirits who live there that only she can see – not scary ones, but welcoming ghosts who keep her company, play games and help her navigate her new environment. The inn’s motto is that it welcomes all and will reject none, and this is soon put to the test as a string of new guests challenge Okko’s ability to be a gracious host. But ultimately Okko discovers that dedicating herself to others becomes the key to taking care of herself. Directed by Kitaro Kosaka.
To enter to win one of 3 pairs of tickets to see OKKO’S INN on February 15, 2020, all you need to do is send an email with your name, phone number, and “OKKO’S INN AT TAFFI” in the subject line, to email@example.com Friday, February 14th, at 11am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “OKKO’S INN AT TAAFI” and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries must be received before Friday, February 14th, 2020, at 11am.
- Employees and family members of TCAF are not eligible to win, but volunteers are okay!
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received.
Thanks to TAAFI for partnering with us on this screening!