Back by popular demand, we’re excited to include a stream of portfolio reviews in the TCAF 2019 programming.
Portfolio Reviews are a chance for artists of all kinds (experienced, amateur, or even just starting out) to get feedback from your favourite publishers and editors. This year we’re excited to welcome:
SATURDAY May 11th
- 10:00-11:30 Fawn Lau (VIZ)
- 12:00-1:30 Jann Jones (Legendary Entertainment)
- 2:00-3:30 Kevin Czap (Czap Books)
- 3:30-5:00 Avi Erlich (Silver Sprocket)
SUNDAY May 12th
- 10:30-12:00 Luc Bossé (Pow Pow Press)
- 12:30-2:00 Gina Gagliano (Random House Graphic)
- 2:30-4:00 Hope Nicholson (Bedside Press)
Portfolio Reviews will be held in the Meeting Room on the 1st floor of the Toronto Reference Library. Registration is required.
PLEASE NOTE: You are only allowed to register for one (1) spot. If you register for more than one spot, all of your reservations will be cancelled. If you do not show up on time for your appointment, your spot will be given to someone else.
Link to Register: tinyurl.com/tcafportfolio2019
All of the portfolio review sessions have been added to the TCAF 2019 Guidebook, which you can download to your phone or table to keep track of your TCAF weekend:
Thanks again to our brave reviewers for helping out!