ANNOUNCING: Portfolio Reviews are back for TCAF 2018
Back by popular demand, we’re excited to include a stream of portfolio reviews in the TCAF 2018 programming.
Portfolio Reviews are a chance for artists of all kinds (experienced, amateur, or even just starting out) to get feedback from your favourite publishers and editors. This year we’re excited to welcome:
SATURDAY May 12th
- 10:00-11:30 Andrew Arnold (First Second)
- 12:00-1:30 Basil Beguerie (Casterman)
- 2:00-3:30 Gina Gagliano (Random House Graphic)
- 3:30-5:00 Bobby Curnow (IDW)
SUNDAY May 13th
- 10:30-12:00 Leon Avelino (Secret Acres)
- 12:30-2:00 Shannon Watters (BOOM! Studios)
- 2:30-4:00 Claudia Zoe Bedrick (Enchanted Lion)
Portfolio Reviews will be held in the Meeting Room on the 1st floor of the Toronto Reference Library. There is no registration required. People will be seen on a First Come, First Served basis. Please keep in mind that you will have limited time with the reviewers, so don’t expect them to look over everything you bring.
All of the portfolio review sessions have been added to the TCAF 2018 Guidebook, which you can download to your phone or table to keep track of your TCAF weekend:
Thanks again to our brave reviewers for helping out!